UEFI / BIOS [legacy/CSM] USB stick preparation procedure
Please follow the steps below to create your UEFI/BIOS legacy stick:
1. Insert USB stick into the Windows machine's USB port
2. Open the command prompt with administrator privileges and execute commands:
3. Next, enter the following commands:
4. Check which number has a disk that is prepared as DSS boot medium, supply this number to the following command (in place of X):
select disk X
5. Next clean this device and exit the utility by executing each of the following commands
6. Using disk management - Windows graphical utility for managing disks, create a FAT32 partition on DSS boot medium and format it.
7. Using file manager copy contents of the ISO to the boot medium.
8. On the boot medium enter the "boot" directory, right-click on bootinst.exe and select "Run as Administrator"
9. Follow instructions that appear on the screen (press enter two times)
10. Safely remove/eject the DSS boot medium.