In Mozilla Firefox, you can set the browser up to automatically choose the certificate to use for the given webpage. To do this, click on Edit in the top menu followed by Preferences -> Advanced -> Encryption and click the radio button next to Select one automatically under the Certificates heading.
In Internet Explorer, please follow these steps:
1. In the Open-E Web GUI, go to SETUP -> Administrator
2. Click SSLCert.crt under SSL certificate authority.
3. At the IE download screen, click Open.
4. This will open the Certificate dialog box - please click Install certificate to proceed.
5. Follow the instructions on screen. After finishing the certificate installation, the browser should no longer ask you to accept the certificate.