You can upgrade your DSSv6 Lite build to be a Full DSSv6 by typing the PK (Product Key) for DSSv6 Full version, into the Lite DSSv6, and the system should work as DSSv6 Full version after reboot .
To upgrade your license key from DSSv6 Lite to a Full DSSv6, please visit the following link :
Another way is by reinstalling the system, as you need to download the DSSv6 Full build, which can be downloaded directly from our website, or from the user portal at:
- Check the downloaded ISO file with the .MD5 sum file to check that the file are downloaded without any issues.
In order to update the system using ISO-image CD follow this step:
- The ISO-File must be burned on a CD with your favorite Burning software. (For example: Nero Burning ROM - option: “Burn Image”, etc.)
- Next, please install a CD-ROM ( a USB CD-ROM can be used as well ).
- Please set the BIOS to boot from CD-ROM drive.
- Plug in the USB DOM on internal USB connector.
- Then boot from the ISO-CD and wait until prompt: “Update successful. New system will boot after restart”.
- Next, please remove CD from drive and restart the system.