For Windows clients:
Enable the Remote access function in the GUI:
SETUP -> Administrator -> Remote console access
to access the console via SSH.
1. To connect the server from Microsoft Windows, download the free SSH client (Putty):
• in the Host Name (or IP address) field, please enter the IP address of the server
• in the Port field, please enter the same port as in the server GUI (default is 22222)
• in the Protocol field, please select SSH
• in the category: Connection -> Data -> Auto-login-username please enter: cli
• in Terminal -> Keyboard -> The Function Keys and keypad please select VT100+
• go back to the Session category, enter the session name in the Saved Sessions field, and click on the Save button
• click on the newly saved session, click Open, and enter the password (if you have not entered the Auto-login-username, Putty will prompt you for a username, so please enter cli)
When you log in, you should see the console information screen.
2. To connect the server from Linux, use the command:
ssh -p 22222 cli@address_ip, where:
• 22222 indicates the remote access port
• address_ip indicates the address of the server you want to connect
You will be asked for the remote access password you have entered in the GUI.