After snapshot for iSCSI target has been created and activated, you can access itt by following:
• Go to menu CONFIGURATION -> iSCSI target manager -> Targets ->[target_name]
• Use function Target volume manger, click on button "add" on the right side of snapshot you want to have access to. New LUN will be added to the target.
• Now you can connect with your iSCSI initiator and use your snapshot target.
• Example (Microsoft Windows environment). Please download Microsoft iSCSI Initiator and follow instructions.
• Start the software and add targets,
• Menu Target Portals and enter IP Address of Open-E Data Storage System and Socket (default 3260),
• In menu Available targets please “Log On” into already added target,
• Now your snapshot target will show up in your system and you can use it.
The Knowledge base is managed by Open-E data storage software company.